Paisley Purple Tablecloth
200 × 150 × 0.3 cm
Designers, creators, producers and passionate purveyors of fine things, Studio Avenida presents PAISLEY PURPLE TABLECLOTH - one of the most beautifully items in the Paisley Collection.
Vibrant patterns, full of colours and movement, bring these intricate paisley illustrations to life. This mesmerising Paisley design is inspired by a centuries-old teardrop floral motive believed to be of Persian origin.
Made in Europe, this decor delight is designed to be delicate and different. Pair this beautifully intricate PAISLEY PURPLE TABLECLOTH with any of our Paisley or nature-inspired coasters, fine linen napkins, tea towels or other decorative birch wood serving trays.
- 1.50m x 2m (59" x 79")
- Made from 100% European linen
- Machine washable at 40℃ . Light spin only recommended
- Hot iron
- Hem size: 3 cm. With mitered corners
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100% certified
- Care Notice: Natural linen can shrink (marginally) after an initial wash. Due to its superior purity, flax plant fibres are sometimes visible in the material. These are not faults, but are characteristic of high purity linen