Peter Rabbit Blue Tablecloth
200 × 150 × 0.3 cm
Come along and escape to Mr. McGregor's Garden with Peter Rabbit, Jemima Puddle Duck, and a rather charming little hedgehog. A multi-coloured explosion of storytime imagination, and a beautiful way to revisit the wonder of childhood. Set in a gentle aquamarine world, these illustrations are inspired by Karen Mabon's work with Sony Pictures Entertainment for the Peter Rabbit feature film.
Pair this cheerful and charming PETER RABBIT BLUE TABLECLOTH with our Avenida Home collections of coasters, wide selection of placemats, European fine linen tea towels, and tablecloths, as well as our beautiful birch wood serving trays.
Handmade in the finest linen-houses of Europe, these decor delights have been designed to make you smile.
- 1.50m x 2m (59" x 79")
- Made from 100% European linen
- Machine washable at 40℃ . Light spin only recommended
- Hot iron
- Hem size: 3 cm. With mitered corners
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100% certified
- Care Notice: Natural linen can shrink (marginally) after an initial wash. Due to its superior purity, flax plant fibres are sometimes visible in the material. These are not faults, but are characteristic of high purity linen