Suzanne Blooming Large Tablecloth
300 × 150 × 0.3 cm
Bringing you joy, colour and a sense of wonder, Avenida Home presents the In the Garden of my Dreams Collection by Nathalie Lété. The SUZANNE BLOOMING LARGE TABLECLOTH offers a stunning peek into Nathalie Lete's amazing country residence with the same name. Make a statement with this tablecloth depicting a wild garden bustling with beautiful blue, pink and green wild flowers.
Handmade in Europe, our linen decor delights also make the perfect gift for anyone that enjoys great design. Pair this tablecloth with other unique designs from our In The Garden Of My Dreams collection, including coasters, a wide selection of placemats, European fine linen napkins and tablecloths, or our decorative birch wood trays.
- 1.50m x 3m (59" x 118")
- Made from 100% European linen
- Machine washable at 40℃ . Light spin only recommended
- Hot iron
- Hem size: 3 cm. With mitered corners
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100% certified
- Care Notice: Natural linen can shrink (marginally) after an initial wash. Due to its superior purity, flax plant fibres are sometimes visible in the material. These are not faults, but are characteristic of high purity linen